piątek, 24 lutego 2017


“Welcome!”

Have you ever heard about “A Christmas Carol”, “Howards End” “Frankenstein” or  “Wuthering Heights”? Most of us probably associate these titles with great films and that isn't it a mistake. Nevertheless, those were book adaptations… and guess what? They were all written by English writers and they are all over a hundred years old!
My name is Julia and I’m a high school student. Although I’m Polish, I’ve  always loved English language and British Culture, especially Literature. Recently, I’ve been working on a school project connected with this subject. For this reason, I’ve decided to start a blog, called “British Literature is cool”.
As you probably know by now, this blog will be about British Literature. I’ll place here some my private thoughts, book reviews, thematic analyses, perhaps some comparisons to films J.
So, basically that’s it. I hope you’ve enjoyed the post. I’ll write again soon. See you around J.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz